99 truths
001. Real name →Emily May Atkinson
002. Nickname(s)→ Em
003. Zodiac sign → Cancer
004. Male or female: female
005. Elementary → Urie Elementary, and Lyman Elementary
006. Middle School → Lyman Middle School
007. High School → Lyman High School.
008. Hair color → blonde
009. Long or short --> medium
010. Loud or Quiet --> Quiet
011. Sweats or Jeans → Jeans.
012. Phone or Camera → Both
013. Health freak → No
014. Drink or Smoke? → No
015. Do you have a crush on someone?--> Yes
016. Eat or Drink → I would rather Drink.
017. Piercings → Nope
018. Tattoos → Never
HAVE YOU EVER?
019. Been in an airplane→ Yes
020. Been in a relationship → No
021. Been in a car accident → Yes
022. Been in a fist fight → Nope
FIRSTS:
023. First piercing → ears at 8, but I let them close.
024. First best friend → Lexie and Olivia.
025. First award → probably something from little miss volleyball or something like that. I don't really remember.
026. First crush → I have absolutely no idea.
028. First big vacation → Disneyland.
LASTS:
029. Last person you talked to --> Mom
030. Last person you texted → Marjorie
031. Last person you watched a movie with → Tausha
032. Last food you ate → Pepperoni Taco (don't judge it is actually really good)
033. Last movie you watched → Vampire's Suck
034. Last song you listened to → Come What May -Moulin Rouge
035. Last thing you bought → A new pair of Jeans for $7.00
036. Last person you hugged → Good question...
FAVES:
037. Food → Pizza
038. Drinks → Diet Cherry Pepsi
039. Clothing → anything comfortable.
040. Books → Harry Potter
041. Music → It is all good.
042. Flower --> Yellow Roses
043. Singer→ I don't know.
044. Movies→ Harry Potter, Moulin Rouge, Across the Universe, LOTR, the list goes on and on
Where's 45?
046. Subjects → Anything that has to deal with my major, except Math
IN 2010..... I
047. kissed in the snow: Nope
048. celebrated Halloween: Yes
049. had your heart broken:Yes
050. went over the minutes on your cell phone: Nope
051. someone questioned your sexual orientation: heck no!
052. came out of the closet: Heck No!
053. gotten into a fight: not a fist fight.
054. had a transformation: Definitely
055. done something you've regretted: YES!!!!!
056. broke a promise: Yes
057. hid a secret: YES! Multiple
058. pretended to be happy: YES!
059. met someone who changed your life: DEFINITELY!
060. pretended to be sick:No
061. left the country:Unfortunately NO, but I will in a year hopefully
062. tried something you normally wouldn't try and liked it: Yes.
063. cried over the silliest thing: Yep
064. ran a mile: Yes.
065. went to the beach with your best friend(s): Nope, there isn't a beach in Wyoming or in Provo, unless you count a lake.
066. stay single the whole year: DEFINITELY!
CURRENTLY:
067. Eating -> Nothing
068. Drinking → Diet Cherry Pepsi
069. I'm about to → Do homework
070. Listening to → the movie Moulin Rouge
071. Plans for today → I went to the Basketball game and now I'm going to do homework.
072. Waiting for → Hawaii, seeing my best friends, and a few other things ;)
YOUR FUTURE:
073. Want kids? → Yes
074. Want to get married? → Yes
075. Careers in mind →Elementary Teacher.
WHICH IS BETTER WITH GIRL/BOY?
076. Lips or eyes → Eyes.
077. Shorter or taller? → Taller! :D
078. Romantic or spontaneous → Both.
079. Nice stomach or nice arms → Both.
080. Sensitive or loud →I don't know.
081. Hook-up or relationship → relationship
082. Trouble-maker or hesitant → I don't know.
HAVE YOU EVER:
083. Lost glasses/contacts → Nope, but I broke my glasses for the first time last year.
084. Ran away from home →Nope.
085. Hold a gun/knife for self defense →Nope.
086. Killed somebody →YEP!! haha just kidding
087. Broken someone's heart → Probably.
088. Been arrested → no, but talked to by the cops.
089. Cried when someone died → Yes
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
090. Yourself → It depends. Not always, but sometimes.
091. Miracles → Yes!
092. Love at first sight → probably but it has never happened to me.
093. Heaven → Yes!
094. Santa Claus → Not any more, but I wish I did.
095. Sex on the first date -->No
096. Kiss on the first date → IDK, I'll let you know
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
097. Is there one person you want to be with right now? →Yes, most definitely!
098. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life? → With almost everything
099. Do you believe in God → More than anything.
001. Real name →Emily May Atkinson
002. Nickname(s)→ Em
003. Zodiac sign → Cancer
004. Male or female: female
005. Elementary → Urie Elementary, and Lyman Elementary
006. Middle School → Lyman Middle School
007. High School → Lyman High School.
008. Hair color → blonde
009. Long or short --> medium
010. Loud or Quiet --> Quiet
011. Sweats or Jeans → Jeans.
012. Phone or Camera → Both
013. Health freak → No
014. Drink or Smoke? → No
015. Do you have a crush on someone?--> Yes
016. Eat or Drink → I would rather Drink.
017. Piercings → Nope
018. Tattoos → Never
HAVE YOU EVER?
019. Been in an airplane→ Yes
020. Been in a relationship → No
021. Been in a car accident → Yes
022. Been in a fist fight → Nope
FIRSTS:
023. First piercing → ears at 8, but I let them close.
024. First best friend → Lexie and Olivia.
025. First award → probably something from little miss volleyball or something like that. I don't really remember.
026. First crush → I have absolutely no idea.
028. First big vacation → Disneyland.
LASTS:
029. Last person you talked to --> Mom
030. Last person you texted → Marjorie
031. Last person you watched a movie with → Tausha
032. Last food you ate → Pepperoni Taco (don't judge it is actually really good)
033. Last movie you watched → Vampire's Suck
034. Last song you listened to → Come What May -Moulin Rouge
035. Last thing you bought → A new pair of Jeans for $7.00
036. Last person you hugged → Good question...
FAVES:
037. Food → Pizza
038. Drinks → Diet Cherry Pepsi
039. Clothing → anything comfortable.
040. Books → Harry Potter
041. Music → It is all good.
042. Flower --> Yellow Roses
043. Singer→ I don't know.
044. Movies→ Harry Potter, Moulin Rouge, Across the Universe, LOTR, the list goes on and on
Where's 45?
046. Subjects → Anything that has to deal with my major, except Math
IN 2010..... I
047. kissed in the snow: Nope
048. celebrated Halloween: Yes
049. had your heart broken:Yes
050. went over the minutes on your cell phone: Nope
051. someone questioned your sexual orientation: heck no!
052. came out of the closet: Heck No!
053. gotten into a fight: not a fist fight.
054. had a transformation: Definitely
055. done something you've regretted: YES!!!!!
056. broke a promise: Yes
057. hid a secret: YES! Multiple
058. pretended to be happy: YES!
059. met someone who changed your life: DEFINITELY!
060. pretended to be sick:No
061. left the country:Unfortunately NO, but I will in a year hopefully
062. tried something you normally wouldn't try and liked it: Yes.
063. cried over the silliest thing: Yep
064. ran a mile: Yes.
065. went to the beach with your best friend(s): Nope, there isn't a beach in Wyoming or in Provo, unless you count a lake.
066. stay single the whole year: DEFINITELY!
CURRENTLY:
067. Eating -> Nothing
068. Drinking → Diet Cherry Pepsi
069. I'm about to → Do homework
070. Listening to → the movie Moulin Rouge
071. Plans for today → I went to the Basketball game and now I'm going to do homework.
072. Waiting for → Hawaii, seeing my best friends, and a few other things ;)
YOUR FUTURE:
073. Want kids? → Yes
074. Want to get married? → Yes
075. Careers in mind →Elementary Teacher.
WHICH IS BETTER WITH GIRL/BOY?
076. Lips or eyes → Eyes.
077. Shorter or taller? → Taller! :D
078. Romantic or spontaneous → Both.
079. Nice stomach or nice arms → Both.
080. Sensitive or loud →I don't know.
081. Hook-up or relationship → relationship
082. Trouble-maker or hesitant → I don't know.
HAVE YOU EVER:
083. Lost glasses/contacts → Nope, but I broke my glasses for the first time last year.
084. Ran away from home →Nope.
085. Hold a gun/knife for self defense →Nope.
086. Killed somebody →YEP!! haha just kidding
087. Broken someone's heart → Probably.
088. Been arrested → no, but talked to by the cops.
089. Cried when someone died → Yes
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
090. Yourself → It depends. Not always, but sometimes.
091. Miracles → Yes!
092. Love at first sight → probably but it has never happened to me.
093. Heaven → Yes!
094. Santa Claus → Not any more, but I wish I did.
095. Sex on the first date -->No
096. Kiss on the first date → IDK, I'll let you know
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
097. Is there one person you want to be with right now? →Yes, most definitely!
098. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life? → With almost everything
099. Do you believe in God → More than anything.
Did you learn something new about me?
This week has been a good one. I unfortunately had a lot of homework and so it seems like that was all I did, but now that it is the weekend I am making up for it. On Thursday my parents came to town because my dad had a meeting in Salt Lake he had to go too. They left Friday afternoon after my mom, sister, niece, and I went shopping. We hit an amazing sale it was so much fun! They went back to Wyoming after we all had lunch and they are coming back tomorrow for my cousin’s baby blessing.
Last night (Friday) was our ward Valentine’s party. It was fun! The boys made us dinner and did a talent show. I had a really good time, they helped make Valentine’s day a little more bearable.
Today was the BYU vs. Utah game. I woke up and got in line at about 9:30. I ran into some friends and hung out with them until the game started, then I ran into some other friends and sat by them. We had a good time and BYU won (THANK GOODNESS). Now I am sitting on my bed procrastinating doing homework. I feel like that is all that I do.
Tomorrow (Sunday) is my sisters Birthday! She is amazing! I love her to death and would be lost without her! Happy Birthday Al!
| My beautiful sister Alice! Happy Birthday! I love you! |
| The only picture I have on my computer of the two of us! We must change this! |
![]() |
| Oh look, I found another one. Well actually I stole it off my sisters blog! Aren't we just so cute! |
Monday is also Valentines day! BLEGH! I just hate Valentines day, even more now that I am here in Provo. I think it is a very unnecessary holiday. You have everyday to be lovey with your significant other, why do you need a specific day. I know, I know, once I find myself a boy I will think differently but right now I think it is gross. There is way too much PDA and just ewwwww.... haha. I hate valentines’ day because it is a slap in the face. Let’s remind all those single people that they are single. I KNOW I AM SINGLE. YOU DON’T HAVE TO REMIND ME. Okay, rant over!
Other news, I think that I am going to do the study abroad trip. I have thought about it a lot and I just can’t see a reason not to go, plus it just feels right. It is an amazing opportunity in an amazing place. There is nothing keeping me here in Provo, in fact I would LOVE to get out of Provo. I want to experience the world and I can’t just sit here and think, Oh I can’t do that because this might happen. Everything works out for a reason. I just have to keep reminding myself, COME WHAT MAY AND LOVE IT! Be okay with whatever happens. I am being taught a huge lesson on patience and faith right now. I need to have faith that everything will work out and have patience that my plans will come through. I am very much a list/goal person. I like to plan everything out and I struggle when things don’t go the way I plan. This whole New Zealand trip was not in my plans, but I think it will be good! Now all I have to do is fill out my application (oh wait I already did) and get 2 letters of recommendation from my teachers. I will know in about a month if I will get to go. I hope I do. I will be heart broken if they turn my application down!
Well, I guess I should stop procrastinating! Off to do homework.


I love this!
ReplyDeleteI think I learned a thing or two ;)
ReplyDeleteI hope you get to go to New Zealand! And I think Valentine's Day can be a day just to love yourself too.
ReplyDelete