Tuesday, September 6, 2011

"Sometimes the questions are complicated, but the answers are simple." -Dr. Seuss

I wish that when I walked down the street that theme music would play. There are so many songs that would fit perfectly in my life. Wouldn't that be just awesome!

I forgot to mention in my last blog post that I am now the New Zealand Facilitator for the group that I am going with in January! I am super excited. It makes it that much more real that I am going! Only a little less than 4 months until I go! AHHHH!!!! I want to go right now so bad! If I could I would definitely just pack everything up and leave right now! I'm ready for a new adventure. I'm ready to see where my life goes. I'm ready to see how I change and the person I become. This is going to be an amazing life changing experience and I am so excited that I get to go!

Because I know that I get to leave soon, I am having the hardest time focusing. I need to do well in school, I need to do my best. I've been so focused on trying to plan my future in New Zealand, that I haven't had a chance to really prepare for this semester. I need to set down and figure out my priorities and see where my life is going now.

Oh yeah, I have a new Motto. It is, "I can do hard things." This is definitely going to be a difficult semester, but I can do it. I can handle whatever is thrown at me. There has already been a ton of bricks dropped on top of my head, but it will only make me stronger. I can get through whatever is handed to me! "Don't let what's happened in the past control your future."

No comments:

Post a Comment