Saturday, March 17, 2012

Twaharauni and Cornwallis Beach

February 17 and 18 
Yep, I am this far behind again! Oops! 
On February 17 we went as a group to Tawharanui beach. It was beautiful and a lot of fun! We just spent the day playing the water, laying around, and exploring the beach. The Road to the Shire boys came and met up with us for a little bit, but they had to get back to Auckland to turn in their camper van. I love the beach so much! 
Tawharanui Beach! 




Just Chilling on a Rock! 




After going to the beach we all went back into Auckland to one of the malls to watch a movie. We had the choice between The Vow, or Star Wars Episode 1 in 3d. I had heard terrible things about The Vow so of course I chose Star Wars. It was brilliant in 3d. Unfortunately we had to leave before it was over because the other movie got out and the girls were ready to leave. I missed the very best part of the entire movie. Oh well. 

On February 18 there was a YSA activity. We met up with them all at Cornwallis beach. There weren’t too many waves, okay none at all, and the tide was out. The water ended up being super gross so I just sat around and talked with some of the New Zealand YSA. It was so much fun! I enjoyed getting to know some of them and I know that we will be friends for a long time. Again I enjoyed just laying around doing nothing. It was nice to relax after teaching all week long. 

Atkinson Rd! Oh yeah! =)
Cornwallis Beach. Beautiful Aye! 


I love the Beach! 

No comments:

Post a Comment