Two posts in one night? I guess I'm just trying to get back into the blogging world. Maybe I am just falling back into the trend. We all know how much I hate being like everyone else. This Christmas I have found myself conforming more than usual. I may or may not have started posting on Instagram and got a Tumblr account. SAY WHAT!? I'm okay with doing these things, but please kick me when I start using hashtags and abbreviating words.
Now, just because I am writing this post I'm going to write down my New Years Resolutions. I shouldn't have these because I always fail miserably but maybe, just maybe I will be better this year.
1. Drink more water
2. Read more books (I've read two so far this year!)
3. Go to Institute
4. Exercise (Does 'Just Dance' count because I cancelled my gym membership)
5. Be Social (This has been so hard lately, well since I moved out of BYU housing in August. I have no desire to go out and make friends.)
6. Be more Organized
I know I had more written down in my journal but I am too lazy to go and get it. Maybe I should just focus on these six.
Here's to a great 2014. It is going to be MY year!
No comments:
Post a Comment