![]() |
| This was my picture for my Autobiography for my class. |
Here are a few of my favorite things.
Food:
Pizza
Pizza
Beverage:Diet Cherry Pepsi
Song:
Emily, by Marc Broussard
Emily, by Marc Broussard
Band:
The Beatles
The Beatles
Concert that you've been to:
Lifehouse
Lifehouse
Season:
Spring or Fall
Spring or Fall
Holiday:
Christmas
Christmas
Day of the week:
Friday
Friday
Time of day:
nighttime
nighttime
Color:
Blue and Green
Blue and Green
Sport:
Football and Basketball
Football and Basketball
Hobby:
Reading, Listening to Music, Crafts
Reading, Listening to Music, Crafts
Animal:
Elephant and Giraffe
Elephant and Giraffe
Number:
9
9
Board game:
Lego Harry Potter, haha just kidding, but it is fun.
Lego Harry Potter, haha just kidding, but it is fun.
Computer game:
Action Potato
Action Potato
Book:
HARRY POTTER all the way
HARRY POTTER all the way
Musical:
Aida or Fiddler on the Roof
Aida or Fiddler on the Roof
Tv show:
I have too many. Dr. Who, The Big Bang Theory, Third Rock from the Sun, and a lot more
I have too many. Dr. Who, The Big Bang Theory, Third Rock from the Sun, and a lot more
Ice cream flavor:
Vanilla
Vanilla
Genre of music:
Like it all, but not very much country
Like it all, but not very much country
Instrument:
French Horn
French Horn
Future career:
Teacher
Teacher
Pastime:
Reading, Listening to Music
Reading, Listening to Music
Language:
english, that is all that I speak, but I wish I knew Spanish
english, that is all that I speak, but I wish I knew Spanish
Country you've been to:
never been outside the US
State you've visited:
I liked all the states I visited
Vacation spot:San Francisco
Amusement park:
Disneyland
Comedian:
Brian Regan
Brian Regan
Joke:
What kind of plant do you put in a cake? Flour ( the answer is not Egg Plant hahaha).
Store:
Old Navy
Old Navy
Jewelry that you own:
My "remembering grandma" necklace I made
| This is my remember grandma necklace I made. I always have it on. |
Pair of shoes:
My zebra tennis shoes
Teacher in elementary school:
Mrs. James
Mrs. James
College:
BYU
BYU
Fast food restaurant:
Arby's
Arby's
Book when you were a child:
Either, Something from Nothing, or Nothing Happened
Either, Something from Nothing, or Nothing Happened
Movie when you were a child:
I was obsessed with Scamper, and Thumbelina, and the Lion King, and a lot more haha
I was obsessed with Scamper, and Thumbelina, and the Lion King, and a lot more haha
Candy:
Kit Kat
Kit Kat
Hairstyle:
the way I do it every day
the way I do it every day
Brand of shampoo:
Garnier Fructis
Garnier Fructis
Flower:
Yellow Roses (aka Birthday roses, long story. At home we have a rose bush and it always blooms on my birthday. My dad always goes and cuts some and gives them to me on my birthday, hence the name birthday roses)
Yellow Roses (aka Birthday roses, long story. At home we have a rose bush and it always blooms on my birthday. My dad always goes and cuts some and gives them to me on my birthday, hence the name birthday roses)
Outdoor activity:
Hiking, 4-wheelers
Hiking, 4-wheelers
Planet:
Mars
Mars
Constellation:
They are all amazing
They are all amazing
Zodiac sign:
I am cancer the crab.
Place to have a date:
I don't know, good question Best date:
well since i have only been on one date before I will have to say that one
well since i have only been on one date before I will have to say that one
Way to pass time when bored:
listen to music, facebook, watch t.v.
listen to music, facebook, watch t.v.
Job that you've had:
janitor at FMC, best job EVER
janitor at FMC, best job EVER
Inspirational quote:
I like a ton I can't just pick one favorite
I like a ton I can't just pick one favorite
Word:
thwart
thwart
Drink at starbucks:
hot chocolate
hot chocolate
Vehicle:
My Chevy Malib(u) (The U fell off when the dealership sent the car through the car wash when we bought it. My cars name is Deli(q)lah. The Q is silent so it really is Delilah.
Vehicle color:
White
Pen color:
black.
black.
Artist:
Van Gogh
Van Gogh
Gum:
orbit
orbit
Hat that you own:
I love all my hats
I love all my hats
Place that you've lived:
Lyman Wyoming
Lyman Wyoming
This is Emily by Marc Broussard. I just love this song! It is super cute and has my name in it! I would be in heaven if someone sang this song to me.
The Literal Harry Potter Trailer! Amazing! I have watched it so many times that I have it memorized!
I love this picture so much! It is my favorite!
Super Funny!
My favorite Brian Regan piece ever!

No comments:
Post a Comment