![]() |
| When I am super stressed my hair goes into a slinky bun! |
Here are some quotes that have been on my mind a lot this week.
"It's hard to wait around for something when you know it may NEVER happen. But it's even harder knowing it's EVERYTHING you want."
"Life is like an hourglass. Eventually everything hits the bottom and all you have to do is wait it out until someone comes along and turns it around."
"Never Give up on something you can't go without thinking about."
Question for the week. Why are boys so confusing? Can anyone answer this question for me, because I don't know the answer.
This week has been absolutely insane. I have had so much to do and not enough time to do it in.
Let's see. It all started Sunday. I was asked, while at ward prayer, to speak in church next Sunday. I said no and then I eventually gave in. The topic I was given was "Of Souls, Symbols, and Sacraments." Do I have any idea what I am going to talk about? Nope. Good thing today is Wednesday and not Sunday. That night I had some homework that I had to get done for the next day. I didn't think it would take me very long. All I needed to do was read a chapter in my book and write two short papers. It took longer than I thought. I finally gave up and went to bed at 3 a.m. and was then up at 5:30 to finish what I didn't finish before my eight o'clock class.
Monday: I have eight o'clock class. It is a three hour class and I struggle so much staying awake in that class when I have a decent nights sleep, let alone hardly any. Then I had a break before my next class at 2, so I did homework and ate lunch. Today was also Valentine's day. There was so much PDA on campus, it was insane. I also think someone got proposed to in the CougarEat. Of all places, why there? Then i went to my 2 hour math class. I hate this class, 2 hours of nothing but fractions. Shoot me now! haha just kidding. As soon as that class is over I have to run clear across campus and down the RB stairs to my 2 hour health class. As soon as that was over, I had to run home, hurry and eat and then get ready for FHE. It was a lot of fun. When that was over, I started on my homework for the next day. While I was doing that, I was interrupted by a knock on my door. I went and answered it and it was the 2 members of my EQ presidency. They were all dressed up and asked if they could come in. They then asked me if I had a "date" for Valentine's day. I said no, and then they said, well all girls should have a "date" on this day. They then proceeded to pull out a bag of dates and hand me a few. It was the funniest thing ever! They totally made my night!
Tuesday: On Tuesdays I only have 2 classes. One is at 9:30 and ends at 11. My next class isn't until 7 p.m. Usually during the long break I work on more homework. On this day I had to create a virtual field trip for my IP&T class. I was stressing so much about it, but it wasn't as difficult to create as I thought it would be. Then I wrote 2 more papers and got ready for my night class. I had to meet up with someone in my class around 6 because we had a presentation to get ready for. This night class is for my minor, TESOL. It is the last class before the practicum. HOORAH!!!!! I really learn a lot in these classes, but I hate that it is so late at night. 7-9:30 is killer. I hate walking home in the dark afterwards. At least it is starting to warm up.
Wednesday: Today. Is it really only Wednesday. Man. Today I had another 8 a.m. class. That is a quick turn-around from my night class. Today our teacher was gone so our CFA Lilly taught us. It was such a fun lesson. I think I learned the most today than I have in any of my others. After class I worked on math for hours. I didn't understand what I was supposed to be doing. I finally ended up in my teacher's office. She explained what I needed to do and I finally got it. It was such a great feeling. I got lost again in class because we were learning another topic, but she came up to me afterward and explained it again! As soon as class was over I headed home. I sat down on my bed and fell asleep. Oops. That was not supposed to happen. As soon as woke up, I began studying for my exam that I need to take. There is so much to cover. Luckily I only have one class tomorrow and am done with classes after it!
As you can see it has been a stressful week and it is not yet over. Sorry about all the ramblings. Haha. I'm impressed if you made it all the way through.
Here are a couple of things that have helped me through the week.
![]() |
| Frosty's! This is a great study break! I highly recommend it! |
![]() |
| Pandora! I have been listening to my Beatles Station all week. |
![]() | ||
Third Rock from the Sun! This show is great for a quick break and is super funny!
|
Well, this has been my week. I guess I better get back to studying for my test. This was my study break! I take one every hour for ten minutes. Time to get back to business! Thank you everyone for everything you have done for me this week! I really appreciate it!





Cute post, sorry it's been so stressful. I must admit, souls symbols and sacraments is my favorite talk ever! so good. and i love how you have pictures of cool stuff :) and that hair bun looks great
ReplyDelete