Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sneak Peek!



January 22, 2012 
Sundays are amazing! I get to go to church and learn more about the wonderful gospel. I get to have a day of rest that I don’t have to do anything. But do you know what the BEST part of the day is? Getting to skype with my family! I love it! Today I only got to skype with Alice and Kirk. The kids were in bed and dad didn’t stay at their house this weekend. I don’t mind who I get to talk to, as long as it is someone. 

We were counting today and we only have six more Sundays in this ward. The other Sundays will be spent in other places. That is crazy to think about! Time is going by fast (and slow at the same time). 

This week we have more social studies and science! FUN! I really hope that the classes go by really fast! I can’t wait for this weekend. Guess where I am going? Any ideas? Well, I am going camping on the BEACH! How cool is that! We are going to Coromandel! Apparently this particular beach is in the 2nd Narnia movie (I have not seen this movie so I could not tell you if this is true or not. Anyone want to watch it and verify it for me?) (Marjorie, we were always going to watch that movie and we didn't. How come? We must watch it when I get home!) I have been looking at pictures of it and it look so beautiful. It will be fun to spend the day on the beach with everyone and to sleep there with the sound of the waves crashing down! AHHH!!! I can’t wait. 

Look how beautiful this is! 

Cathedral Cove at Coromandel. Apparently this is the part from the Narnia movie.

1 comment:

  1. yep, definitely looks like narnia:) i was in love with that movie when it came out. i'm so super jealous of you!

    ReplyDelete