Saturday, February 26, 2011

“Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.”

"Promise me you will always remember. You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."

I feel as though all of my blog posts have been the same lately. Let's complain about how stressful my life is and how nothing seems to be working out. I can tell you right now that my life is not nearly as stressful as some of my friends. I love my life right now. I wouldn't change it for the world. I have the opportunity to go to BYU, an amazing school, and learn everyday. I have the chance to be friends with some of the most amazing people. They teach me so much about myself everyday. I have an amazing family that is here for me no matter what. I have a roof over my head and food. My life may not be perfect, but I love it! I'm sorry if I have been negative about the things that have been going on in my life. I really didn't mean too.

 I usually write on my blog right after something hasn't gone right, hence the reason it is always so negative. Today I decided to do something different. I am in an amazing mood right now and I want everyone to know about it. Today is Saturday! I survived the week! Despite everything that I had to do this week, nothing went wrong. Life is great! Yesterday I got to hang out with my awesome sister! We played The Beatles Rock Band and we beat it! Ya we are just that awesome. I love spending time with my sister! Last night I actually got a decent amount of sleep! Wahoo, that's a first. The only downside, I was going to go to the temple this morning with my ward at 9, ya I slept through it. I'll just have to make time another day and go because I need too.

Today is Saturday! What a great day! I have lots on my agenda that I need to do. I need to do homework, study for a test, take a test, watch the BYU vs SDSU game on tv, do laundry, go shopping, and clean my room. Sounds busy, but that is how I like it!

I just got off the phone with my mom and she told me that my dad got my application for work this summer. Hopefully I will be back at FMC making the mega bucks!

Well, off I go to conquer this day! I am in a great mood and nothing is going to change that, not the fact that there is snow on the ground again, not the fact that boys are confusing, not the fact that I have a to do list a mile long, nope nothing.

I'll leave you with some songs that just make me happy!





Happy Saturday! 

1 comment: