![]() |
| Draper Temple! So beautiful! |
Today was our ward temple trip. I was debating all day if I was going to go because I needed to study for finals, but in the end I decided to go. I am glad that I did. We had two different groups go. One group (my group) went to the Draper Temple to do baptisms! This is the first time I have been to this temple. It was absolutely gorgeous! I loved it. The other group got to go to the Salt Lake Temple and do a session. I was really jealous that they got to go to the Salt Lake Temple. It is my favorite and I have so many good memories from that temple. Hopefully one day soon I will get to do baptisms in the Salt Lake Temple!
It was a great day! I got to go to the temple, a stress free zone, where all my questions were answered. Then I got to spend the day with some very amazing friends, walk around the Gateway, and the Salt Lake Temple, run into some friends from Wyoming =), and then go out to dinner with part of my ward. This was a great way to spend the first day of finals and my last Saturday in Utah. Who needs to study right?!
| Salt Lake Temple! |

No comments:
Post a Comment