I just want to finish this off with a few quotes (cause you all know that I love quotes) and a song that has been stuck in my head all week! It won't go away.
"The longer you wait for something, the more you'll appreciate it when you get it. Cause anything worth having, is definitely worth waiting...."
"Never give up on anybody. Miracles happen every day!"
"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."
On another blog post I added that my motto was
"I CAN DO HARD THINGS!"
I have another one to add to that. My other motto is now,
"She Believed She Could, so She Did!"
like I said, this song has been stuck in my head! I do love it though !
One more random thought. Yesterday at church I went to marriage prep cause that's the cool thing to do. haha it is a great "life" class, anyways we talked about how important it is to right now, be the person we want to be when we are married! That really made me think! There are some major things that I think I need to change. First off I need to learn how to cook. I don't think that my future husband will be thrilled to have frozen pizzas or Ramen every night for dinner! I'm going to work gradually at becoming the person I want to be! First off, cooking a real dinner, but not tonight! haha. Off to the library I go! Midterms are upon us! UGH!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment