Monday, October 24, 2011

The time to relax is when you don't have time for it.

I totally understand that quote! I need to relax but there is 0 time for it! Hmmmm

This is how I feel right now at this moment! 
Today was one of those days. You know what kind of day I'm talking about! The ones that you think are going to go great and they do for the most part, but you have a ton of stuff thrown on you all at once! Yep I had one of those days! I was almost in tears multiple times today! I have a ton of stuff to do, a ton of stuff to think about, a huge unit plan due, church stuff, school, friends, New Zealand stuff, family, etc... You know the usual giant mound of things to do! I already run on a limited amount of sleep and food, but so far this week seems like it will be the worst!

Today I started a block class. As if I didn't already have enough to do. This class is for my New Zealand study abroad and can I tell you that it totally overwhelmed me! So much to do, so much to think about! Yikes! I called my mom after and told her about my day! I was almost in tears as I walked to the library! Tears seem to come very easily today! I've been on the verge of having a breakdown all day! But, I don't have time for that. I have articles to read, lessons to plan, debates to prepare for, work to do! I live in the library (I have for the last 2 weeks). I usually spend on average about 24 hours every week in that place! Luckily I have a really good friend that is always there with me! I think we keep each other sane!

Anyways! Rant over! Life is stressful but so is everyone else's.  My problems are insignificant compared to those of others! Life could be a lot worse than it is! I just need to embrace what is going on. It will only make me stronger! Right?!

Sunday was Stake Conference! It was amazing! Elder Ballard came and spoke to us! I went with a list of questions and they were all answered! I love that! Here are some random things that the speakers said that stood out to me.

* Always rely on the Lord (even with the small things)
* The small things you do everyday are what make you GREAT! 
* Prayer!!!!! "Let the Breakfast Go and Pray!" 
* Look Forward! Think about the Future! (this one has been on my mind all day because I have so many decision to make in the next few weeks! I have to be an adult soon and I don't want to be! ) 
* What are your expectations? Where are you going? Where is your future taking you? 
* We won't stop talking about dating until you actually start dating! =) haha loved that! 
* Disappointments with come! You will not always be Right! (AHH man!) 

It was an amazing Stake Conference! I really got a lot out of it! Oh and I got to shake Elder Ballard's hand! That's right! I now have met 2 apostles (I met President Eyring in the temple one year!)

No comments:

Post a Comment