On Thursday night Stephanie and I went over to Stacey, Mallory, and Natalie's house to watch a movie and have a girls night. We watched Knight and Day. That movie is unbelievably hilarious. I loved watching it with those girls! We had such a good time. We started the movie way late so their host mum Victoria told us we could stay the night if we wanted. It was a lot of fun and we were able to meet the infamous Duchess (their cat). "FOR DUCHESS!"
The next morning we woke up and made a plan to meet them on the bus to Takapuna beach. We hadn't been there before and the weather was just SCREAMING beach day. We ran home, packed up our togs and towels and headed to the Henderson Interchange to catch the bus. While we were waiting we realized that there was a big giant sign for the movie, "The Hunger Games"! We were so excited, so of course we ran over and got pictures for it! We are going as a big group on our last day of practicum, March 22 (which is March 21 in the states, so basically I get to see the movie before anyone else!)
 |
| I CAN'T WAIT! |
We caught the bus and then headed to the beach. It was such a long as ride to the beach but it was worth it! The beach was beautiful. We just laid around and played in the water! I love the beach so much! That is one of the main things that I am going to miss.
While we were at the beach we found a really cute swing, so naturally I had to swing on it! Swinging on the beach=Brilliant!
I was sad to pack up and head back to reality, but unfortunately we had a paper to get done. We ran to the bus stop and caught the bus. Little did we know that if you catch the 3:10 bus, it will be packed with high school students. Oh, my goodness! They were so loud and there were so many of them that not everyone had a seat. What an adventure!
 |
| On the School Bus with all the crazy high schoolers! |
 |
| So excited to be doing homework, NOT! |
No comments:
Post a Comment