Monday, February 7, 2011

Getting to Know Me.

As many of you know, well those of you that actually read this, I am an elementary education major. For the program I am required to take a health class. Our reading this week was on Life Skills, or self awareness and self evaluation, communication and interpersonal, goal setting and self management and decisions making and problem solving. Hmm. Sounds like all the things I need to work on. Anyways, one of the activities in the book was called Getting to Know me. It is a bunch of one liners that you have to finish. I thought it would be fun, so here I go.

I hate... being wrong. 
I wish... that I could see my future and that I would know if I am making the right decisions. 
I fear... a lot of things. I could write a list a mile long. =)
I love... to read and to watch sports.
I want most to be... a successful teacher, a loving wife, a mother, and a leader. 
I am most cheerful when... things are going how they are supposed too. 
I am interested in... lots of things. Becoming the best teacher, boys, books, music, going to New Zealand, etc. 
When bullied I... withdraw. (you can totally tell this is for little kids.
When I am the center of attention, I... become quieter than I already am. 
When I feel awkward, I... babble. 
When given responsibility, I... take action and get it done. 
When I want to show I like someone I... talk to them as much as I can. 
When I am angry, I... yell.
When I am under a lot of stress, I... put my hair in a slinky bun and go crazy! 


Anyways, just a little information about me.

Hopefully this week is awesome! There is a lot of things going on that I am excited about. On Friday we have a Valentine's Party. Our EQ is in charge of it, should be interesting. I am also thinking about camping out for the BYU Utah game. It is on my BYU bucket list and if I go to New Zealand next fall, I won't have another opportunity. My family is also coming this weekend because my cousin is blessing his baby. I love getting together with my family! I love them all so much!

Oh, I got a text message from my roommate Trisha (Tausha) today. She told me she wanted to rearrange the furniture and I said okay. What an adventure! After getting stuck a few times, finding things that I forgot I had and finally getting all our furniture back in our bedroom, we are adjusting and trying to decide if it was a good decision. Hopefully, because I am not moving all that stuff again!

Well here's to a great week. Oh and here are some pics from last week. I went to the basketball game with my friends Emilie and Marjorie! Lots of fun!

Marjorie, Me, and Emilie! What a fun game! I love these girls! 


Someone had a giant Jimmer head! Cosmo stole it!
I thought it was awesome. P.S. We had fairly decent seats!
Better than last game and I didn't wait nearly as long!

2 comments: