Thursday, April 7, 2011

iPod Shuffle Quiz

I have done this quiz a couple of times and I think it is funny every time I do it. Here are the results from tonights. It is really funny how accurate my music answers these questions. Enjoy! 

PUT YOUR iPOD ON SHUFFLE AND PRESS FW FOR EACH QUESTION. USE THE SONG NAME TO ANSWER THE QUESTION....

How am I feeling today? 
Soaked, Adam Lambert
Will I get far in life? 
Won’t You Come Home (And Talk to A Stranger), George Strait
How do my friends see me? 
Love Me, Elvis Presley
Where will I get Married? 
Mount Timpanogos, The Ahrens Band 
What is my best friend's theme song? 
You Know It All, Clint Black 
What is the story of my life? 
Searchin’, The Beatles 
What is/was highschool like? 
Heartbreak Hotel, Elvis Presley 
How can I get ahead in life? 
We Have Not Forgotten, Ruben Studdard 
What is the best thing about me? 
Fun, Fun, Fun; The Beach Boys 
How is today going to be? 
Keep On Loving You, REO Speedwagon 
What is in store for this weekend? 
The Chess Game, John Williams (Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone)
What song describes my parents? 
The Last Resort, The Eagles 
To describe my grandparents? 
Taking Over Me, Evanescence 
How is my life going? 
From My Head to My Heart, Evan & Jaron (Runaway Bride) 
What song will they play at my funeral? 
Show me What I’m Looking For, Carolina Liar 
How does the world see me? 
The One, Backstreet Boys 
Will I have a happy life?
Give It Up Or Let Me Go, Dixie Chicks 
What do my friends really think of me? 
You Are So Beautiful, Babyface
Do people secretly lust after me? 
Stupid Cupid, Mandy Moore (The Princess Diaries)
How can I make myself happy? 
Wishin’ and Hopin’, Ani DiFranco (My Best Friend’s Wedding) 
What should I do with my life? 
Word Play, Jason Mraz 
Will I ever have children? 
I Know the Truth, Aida
What is some good advice for me? 
Apologize, One Republic and Timbaland 
How will I be remembered? 
Kind of A Drag, The Buckinghams 
What is my signature dancing song? 
Supermassive Black Hole, Muse 
What do I think my current theme song is? 
Talking in Your Sleep, The Romantics 
What does everyone else think my current theme song is? 
Crazy For You, ‘N Sync 
What type of men/women do you like? 
Back in My Arms Again, Diana Ross and the Supremes 

2 comments:

  1. You have a really varied taste, it's awesome. But what if you don't have an ipod to take this quiz?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do have the most random selection of music! haha. I just turned on my itunes and let it shuffle through that, my iPod battery was actually drained when I took this quiz!

    ReplyDelete