April 5, 2011
Dear Emily,
Congratulations! You have been accepted to the 2nd Cohort Winter 2012 New Zealand program.
It is going to be so exciting to get to all know each other better and prepare for our wonderful experience in New Zealand.
I’m going out of town for the next week or so, but I will send out more details later. For now, just start saving your money and doing whatever other preparations you need to!
Cheers!
Dr. Cutri
This was the email I got today telling me that I was accepted in the New Zealand study abroad program. If everything goes right next January (2012) I will be in New Zealand taking classes, traveling, and teaching in their elementary schools! Crazy right. A year ago, if you were to ask me if I would be doing this, I would have told you NO WAY! Isn't it crazy how life just goes in whatever direction it wants. I still can't believe that I was accepted. I am excited but it just hasn't hit me yet. It will, I'm sure. I will soon be freaking out.
Can you believe it. I, EMILY MAY ATKINSON will be in New Zealand for 4 months! HOLY COW!!!!!!
This is definitely a life changing experience and a once in a lifetime experience! Wow! There aren't any words to describe my feelings right now!

You better take lots of pictures and send lots of emails my friend! Congrats!
ReplyDelete