Well, here I am, back in good old Provo Utah. It feels great to be back, but I'm not gonna lie, I really miss being home. I'll get use to being back here. It will just take some time.
I moved back in on Saturday, August 27th. It took forever and a day but I am finally all settled and things are mostly put away. Classes started today but I only have class on Tuesday and Thursday. I totally lucked out! =) Yesterday I went to church. It always takes me awhile to adjust to a singles ward again. I really do love it though. There are still quite a few people from last year that stayed in good old RG, but there are a lot of new people too. I have heard that there are more boys than girls this year. So the odds are looking good. haha jk. Tonight I went to FHE and met a lot of new people (I was actually social people!!! Are you super impressed and proud of me?! Cause I am. I have such a hard time meeting new people, but I did it. I met like 15ish new people. Now will I recognize them tomorrow? Probably not, but that will come in time). It was fun and they all seem really nice. This is going to be a great semester.
THIS IS GOING TO BE "MY" SEMESTER! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment