"God is weaving his tapestry according to his own grand design. All flesh is in his hands. It is not our prerogative to counsel him. It is our responsibility and our opportunity to be at peace in our minds and in our hearts, and to know that he is god, that this is his work, and that he will not permit it to fail." -President Gordon B. Hinckley
I was thinking a lot today. Don't you just love it when you think you want something and then it happens and you decide that you don't want it anymore. Yeah I have had one of those moments this week. Also today I am grateful for AMAZING friends. I had a lot on my mind today. I decided that I wanted to go talk to my old roommate Dahea. I walked to her apartment and talked to her for about an hour. Then as I was leaving I ran into the Fife twins. I needed to talk to them so bad. It was totally luck that we ran into each other, but thank goodness we did. They are amazing and make everything better when I talk to them. All of them did! Heavenly Father definitely answered my prayers today!
Thank goodness I have amazing friends!
| Me and Dahea. I love this girl so much. |
![]() |
| Peter, me, and John! =) |

No comments:
Post a Comment