We are quickly drawing closer to the end of the semester! Do you know what that means? Lots of homework, projects, papers. Luckily no tests until finals wahoo! My to do list is about a mile long of everything that I need to get done! It's good that I am fairly decent at focusing when I need too!
I am currently in the process of selling my housing contract at Roman Gardens. A friend of mine is buying it from me and we are just waiting to get everything figured out! She is moving back down to Provo the week after Thanksgiving. That means that during Thanksgiving I have to pack up all of my stuff and move it back to Wyoming. This is my last official week in Roman Gardens. That just blows my mind. It has been my home for almost 5 semesters! I have grown to love that run down, over-priced Roman Ghettos! I'm definitely going to miss a lot of people there.
Because I am moving out of Roman Gardens I needed a place to live! My Amazing Big Sister Alice is letting me stay with them for the last month of this semester. I am so glad that she lives close and that I don't have to crash on someones couch for a month! It will be good to live with them and spend some quality time with them before I leave for New Zealand.
I leave for New Zealand in less than 50 days. I think I'm at 47, but whose counting. AHHH!!!!! We still don't have our Visa's yet! Hopefully we get them soon! I have nightmares about those dang things every night! I hope that everything was filled out right and that I caught everything that I needed to. I also need to think about what I'm going to pack. We get to take 1 fifty pound bag. How in the heck am I supposed to fit everything that I need in one bag! More importantly, how am I supposed to fit everything that I buy when I come home?!
I also am in the process of deciding if I want to Student Teach next fall or do an internship. If I student teach I will be done next December (2013)! IF I intern I won't be officially graduated until August 2014. WOW! If I student teach I will have a teacher in the classroom with me. If I am an intern, I get paid, have full benefits, and it counts as my first year of teaching, but I am the main teacher.
If I intern I could go into grad school right away! I just don't know what to do. I am going to interview for the internship, but I don't have to have a solid answer until March. Yikes! It is looking like my interview will be next Monday! Holy Cow! I am not ready for the interview! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
Looks like I am going to have to be a grown up sooner than I want to. =(
I wish Peter Pan would just take me away to Never Land!
No comments:
Post a Comment