I EMILY MAY ATKINSON LOVE TO RUN!!
Who in their right mind would ever think that those words would come out of my mouth. I always hated running in P.E., I hated track and field day, I just hated running. Who knows what changed, but I'm glad it did.
Running makes me so happy. I love that when I run I forget about all my problems. I love that everything seems to be okay and manageable when I'm done. Running is just amazing.
Now don't get me wrong, I am not a fast runner at all. I do not run crazy long distances. I just run what I can and then walk a little, and then run some more. I keep getting better and am able to run longer and faster!
I love how good I feel after I am done running! It just makes me so happy and I feel better about myself.
RUNNING=AMAZING
Now to work on
2. Eating Better
3. Going to Bed Earlier
Here is to a better and healthier me! Here is to becoming the person that I want to be!
No comments:
Post a Comment