Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Agrodome Sheep Show!

March 26, 2012 
Today we headed to the Agrodome Sheep show. I have been really excited to go to this, for 3 reasons. 1. This is a sheep show, on a farm! I love sheep, I love farms! It reminds me of home! 2. I did my project on this during our New Zealand prep class! 3. I am still searching for my “Luke” and I thought that maybe, just maybe he would be there (Aunty’s I think I may have to search for Luke somewhere else!) We got to the show and the first thing I did was comment on how much it smelled like home! I didn’t think I would miss that smell, but I do! We then went shopping for awhile, I bought a few, okay a lot of souvenirs. We then headed in to the show! We were told we wanted a front row seat, so where did I get a seat?! Yep, you are right front and center! It was great! They showed us all of these different breeds of sheep, we got to see a sheep being shorn, watch a cow be milked, a dog chase some ducks around, and some other dogs jump on the back of the sheeps back. It was a fun show! I really enjoyed it! 

After the show we got on a trailer, pulled behind a tractor and got to see the farm. It was just a typical farm, minus the llamas, emus, ostriches, and Scottish cows! I got to feed a llama, some sheep, and some other stuff! I loved it, but it made me miss home a lot! 












After the tour we loaded up in our vans and headed to the center of Rotorua for some shopping. I do not need to go shopping anymore! I now have something for everyone on my list! Check and Mate! 

We then went back to the house, made dinner and then headed back to the Tribal Lights for Karaoke. Our group loves to sing karaoke! I will admit right now, I did not use to like to sing karaoke, but it is growing on me. I definitely like it now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment