So life has been crazy and busy. I find that I don't really have time to do most of the things that I want to do! I am working full time as a janitor out at the mine. For the last two summers I worked in the office building cleaning, but recently they decided to move me out to the plant. I now clean in the "outback" as we call it. These are the places I clean; distribution (where the semi-trucks get loaded), bicarb, mono north, mono south, and mono power. I have to walk up over 180 stairs in the process and clean, 3 shower rooms, 9 bathrooms, and a bunch of offices. It isn't that bad. Next week I think my boss is moving me to another area, but who knows.
As many of you know, I applied for an internship to teach Elementary Education. At first I was told that I was not selected. I then interviewed again, still not accepted. Yet another interview, nope still not accepted. At the end of May they called me for another interview and guess what! I WAS ACCEPTED THIS TIME! I am the new 5th grade intern at Cedar Valley Elementary. Now I'm sure you are wondering where this is. It is out in the middle of no where. It is a little farming community on the other side of Eagle Mountain, about a 40 minute drive from Provo where I will be living. I think the only reason they gave me this job was because I grew up on a farm and can relate to these kids. I am really excited but really nervous at the same time.
Other than work I have spent quite a bit of time in Utah. I have gone to see some friends, gone to some weddings, to my nieces dance recital, and many other things! It has been fun but I have put a lot of miles on my poor car. In the last three days alone I have put over 600 miles on it! Yikes!
One of my friends just graduated from the Air Force Academy and has been back in Lyman for the last week! It has been nice to hang out with him and catch up before he heads out on the next adventure, Texas for pilot training! We have gone out to dinner, went to the movie, got ice cream, and hung out with a bunch of people we graduated with at a BBQ. He kept me sane this week (it was a very stressful week in my world.)!
So basically I have been running around like crazy. I work and then I come home and cook and clean! Not that exciting, but it surely keeps me busy!
Here are some pictures of what has been going on!
 |
| me and my Zoe! |
 |
| We love making silly faces! |
 |
| Doesn't Wyoming have Beautiful sunsets! |
 |
| This is on the road by my new School, Cedar Valley Elementary! It looks just like Wyoming! |
 |
| I love me some Play-doh Ice Cream! |
 |
| Another Beautiful Wyoming Sunset! |
 |
| Me and the beautiful Kenzie! |
 |
Me and David! I'm slightly bummed that the only picture I have of us was from 4 years ago!
P.S. Why did anyone let me dye my hair brown! Bad Idea!
P.P.S. We look soo young! We need a new pic of us! |
Today is also Fathers Day! I love my Daddy so much! He is amazing and has done so much for me and my mom! We bought him a couple of shirts and I made dinner (well I always make dinner) but I actually MADE dinner! We had pork chops, corn, and mashed potatoes and gravy.
 |
| Dinner! Doesn't look half bad! |
 |
P.S. I made that dinner all while looking fine in this outfit! haha! (I just really like this outfit,
so much that I would take a cheesy mirror picture just to show you!)
|
 |
| Me and my Daddy! This is a terrible picture of both of us, but that's alright! I love you DADDY! |
No comments:
Post a Comment